Not just the people of India, but people from other parts of the world like to visit these trekking destinations to find solace and peace.
Destinations For Trekking In India
Beas Kund Trek
Himachal Pradesh is known for its natural beauty and Beas Kund Trek is one of the adventures that can be truly called the centre of attraction.
Hampta Pass Trek
You will be thrilled as well as satisfied to be a part of the Hampta Pass Trek.
Triund Trek is quite a popular trek in Himachal Pradesh. People rush every year from all corners to enjoy the trekking.
Bhrigu Lake Trek
Located in Manali Bhrigu Lake Trek can be an exciting menu for adding icing on the cake.
Tosh Valley Trek
One such place is Tosh valley and Tosh valley trek is something that you must try when you are in Himachal Pradesh.
Mcleodganj Chamba Trek
Mcleodganj Chamba Trek is one of the trekking destinations tried by almost everyone.
Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
The Kashmir Great Lakes Trek is one of the places that you must visit for an experience of a lifetime.
Trekking Camping at Prashar Lake
Trekking camping at Prashar Lake is one thing on everyone’s bucket list who visits Himachal Pradesh.
Pin Parvati Trek
Many people have visited this Pin Parvati Trek and recommend it to the rest of the world who hasn’t yet.
Valley of Flowers Trek
Valley of Flowers Trek is in Uttarakhand and has been highly acclaimed for its scenic beauty.
Kasol KhirGanga Trekking
India is not just rich in scenic beauty but has several trekking destinations. These names are enough to prove the worth of the places India has.
Points To Remember
- Keep a track of the best time to travel to the favorite pick from the list so that you can plan your leave accordingly.
- Get the booking done in advance so that you are free from anxiety and stress at the last moment.
- Don’t carry valuable to these places as you don’t need one.
- Carry important things like umbrella, trekking shoes, suitable and comfortable clothes and rain coats. You never know what the weather is going to be like.
- Check the reviews of the places on different trusted sites so that you make the best decision.
- Choose the travel planner who has the best reputation in the market. There are many who make fake promises and later the trip turns out to be disaster one. You don’t want your time and money to go in vain.